- We promote Fair Labour and our production has third party, Ethical Clothing Certification.
- We support Clean & Efficient Production. Our transport emissions are cut to a minimum by producing all of our garments in Australia.
- We support local economies by manufacturing all of our garments in Australia.
- We have true retail prices, reflecting the production cost of farming the seed and merino, knitting the fibre and hand making the garment.
- We produce products of timeless style and lasting quality.
- Our materials have organic certification.
- We strive to know everyone involved with the lifecycle of all our garments and blankets. We build relationships with the supplier of the raw materials, spinner of fabric's and manufacturer of the garments. Our production cycle is short and transparent.
- We only produce small quantities of high quality garments and blankets.
- We make all of our garments with love.
We have true retail prices, reflecting the production cost of farming the seed and merino, knitting the fibre and hand making the garment. As all our garments are made ethically, we pay Australian Industry rates for the high quality craftsmanship we require. In traditional retail, a designer shirt or baby garment is marked up 8x by the time it reaches the customer. By not wholesaling and being online only, we eliminate expenses and pass the true price onto you.
"There is no beauty in the finest cloth if it makes hunger and unhappiness"....Mahatma Gandhi