Warm weather has washed over us at the years Finders Keepers Market in Melbourne. Its Grand Final weekend and the market is buzzing !!!
We had our first night of the market last night and the crowd came in their droves. The line from the front of the Royal Exhibition Building went waaayyyy past the Museum, but that didn't dampen anyones mood.
This year Ive seen a lot of amazing new designers and products. Always at the forefront of design, Finders Keepers is the place to go, if you want to see what people will be wearing and decorating their houses with next season and the following. A piece of graffiti that I saw in the ladies summed up the trends at this years Finders Keepers.
Things I have learnt from Finders Keepers 2015
- Pineapples are out, Watermelons are in
- everyone MUST have cute ceramics in their home
- wacky mismatched quilty pillows are THE decor item for the home
- don't be seen wearing colourful ball necklaces, Thats so 2014
- cacti and succulents for everyone, as far as the eye can see
We have embraced spring in our stall...lots of lovely Lilac, Pink, Sage and White, made from silky soft bamboo in loose fit shapes. Our range is from 0-6mth to 6 years and Womens XS to XL. Pop by and say hi, and hears to a great Long Weekend !